Date(s) - 19/08/2017 - 20/08/2017
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
VISTANA HOTEL, KUALA LUMPUR
International Franchise Management (IFM) Certification Course
19th – 20th August 2017
VISTANA Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
The International Franchise Management (IFM) Certification Course program is an exclusive offering that provides participants a comprehensive look at the international franchise sector in an engaging and dynamic environment.
The program is designed to maximize the transfer of knowledge on international franchise management with a combination of lecture, case studies and expert guest speakers.
Participants will work in small groups to analyse case studies and will be assess through simple assessment test to gauge their understanding during the 2-days course
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the ideal entry mode to any foreign country
- Manage your network of international franchisee.
- Select ideal Master Franchisee or foreign franchisee.
- Understand on methods to support international franchise network.
Participants will gain critical insight, practical knowledge, and analytical skills required to succeed in international franchising. The program address major topics germane to international franchising including
- Legal and Regulatory Environment,
- Market Research,
- Franchise Relationship
- Strategic Planning,
- International Supply Chain,
- Financing International Expansion and
- System Support.
The courses are part of Enhanced Franchise Development Program strategic activities to motivate local franchisors to penetrate international market.
The program is ideal for professionals seeking comprehensive insight into the international franchise community including entrepreneurs, current and prospective franchisors.
It is also designed for consultants and analyst covering the franchise industry.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Course fee: Fee is inclusive of training materials, refreshment, luncheon and certificate of completion (issued upon 100% attendance) per participant.
- Course registration and confirmation: A company can registered more than 4 person. Official Purchase Order or duly completed registration form and payment MUST be received and accepted by MFA before 11 July 2017. MFA will release the booking if the course fee is not paid by 13 July 2017. Invoice will be provided for payment purposes. Course confirmation and Course Brief Note will then be sent.
- Refund: For Paid Registrations: i) 30 days before course: Full refund or transferable ii) 14 days before course: Refund minus 40% admin fee or transferable iii) Less than 14 days before course: No refund but transferable iv) No show: No refund and not transferable.
- Training venue: Training will be conducted at Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur unless otherwise advised.
- Class size: No more than 25 participants per class.
- Cancellation and postponement policy: Cancellation must be given in writing by the training participant two weeks in advance, which must be acknowledged by MFA to be valid. Courses can be postponed only once by the training participant. A penalty of 25% of course fees will be levied each time a course is postponed subsequently.
- Course cancellation: MFA reserves the right to cancel the course due to any unforeseen circumstances. MFA is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement and losses resulting from course scheduling change or cancellations at any time.
- Others: Strictly no observer(s) is (are) allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.