The MFA has 6 categories of membership, as follow:
- Ordinary Member – Franchisors, Master Franchisees, Franchisees And Support Institutions.
- Associate Member – Would Be Franchisors, Would Be Master Franchisees, Would Be Franchisees And Support Institutions.
- Affiliate – Other Association, Trade Organisations & Chamber Of Commerce
- International – Any Business Organisation, Or Institution Registered Outside Malaysia
- Lifetime – Company, Individual
- Student – Certfication, Diploma, Degree, Bachelor, Master’s Doctoral Student, Etc
KPDNKK is a ministry of the Government of Malaysia that is responsible in handling the policy and regulation of franchising. Meanwhile PNS is a agency under KPDNKK that responsible in the development of franchise agencies and financing for franchising. Lastly MFA is a non-government organisation that promote franchising and gather the information about franchising in Malaysia
The institution assist in financing franchise business is “Perbadanan Nasional Berhad” (PNS).
You can find the details of franchisor or master franchisee at MFA website under franchise directory column or you can directly call to MFA direct line for more information.
- Ordinary member is a company that have register as franchise license holder and succesfully running their franchise business in Malaysia.
- Associate member is a company that have potential franchise business to be expanded
Only “Ordinary Members” are allowed to use MFA at their website.
MFA prepare alot of platform to increase franchise business knowledge among Malaysian. “Weekly Franchise Briefing”, “Essentials of Franchising Program”, “International Franchise Management”, “Grow Your Franchise” and “International Market Update Session” organize by MFA able to increase the basic knowledge of franching.
For more details please contact us at : 03-26971557
No it is not compulsory to join but MFA play role as a platform that help the franchise business to expand internationally and we carry our members brand into global market. We also have a continous research & development to improve Malaysian franchise industry. By joining MFA you are entitled to enjoy grants under EFDP.
Rof(Registrar of Franchise) registration should be done at Franchise Development Division, Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism (KPDNKK)
In order to begin a franchise business, a company should have
- Run the business for more than 3 years
- Register as SDN.BHD company at Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
- Completed operation manual and training manual.
One of MFA functions is to undertake promotional activities to promote franchising as a successful marketing business concept. Here, we play an active roles to promote all our members franchise.
The Ministry of Entrepreneur and Cooperative Development (MECD) is taking serious attention to ensure all existing franchises to comply with the ROF.
Yes. Every franchise business in Malaysia is made compulsory to register with ROF authorised by the Franchise Act 1998. Incompliance is an offence.
Franchise is a method of marketing and distributing based on a two parties relationship; that is the franchisor (the owner and granter of right) and the franchisee (recipient of right)..
Please fill out the subscription form here, or you may contact us at 03-6241 4141.
To review the rate card, please click here.
- Affordable price
- Genuine reach/impression
- Unique and engaging platform
- Wide range of choices
MFA Media service is a service that aims to reach every specific target reader and viewer, in particular the entrepreneurs, potential franchise buyers, and international associates. It helps you get new customers and maintain continuous promotion with a minimal budget.
To date, MFA has over 50,000 potential reaches across the various platform from its database. Reach for external media houses is subject to their circulations.
You may contact the MFA’s Corporate Communication Department for more info at 03-6241 4141.
MFA offers a series of exceptional print and digital advertising packages designed to engage prospects across various categories, reaching them in a suitable environment and impacting them frequently enough to build awareness and keep your business top of mind.
List of Media Services provided by MFA:
- TV Show
- Newspaper Advertisement
- Website Advertisement
- Magazine Advertisement (Franchise Mind published by MFA)
- Digital social media
- Media Arrangement
- Press Circulations
You may go to the press release page on this website to review the press release.