Date(s) - 25/11/2017 - 26/11/2017
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
VISTANA HOTEL, KUALA LUMPUR
Grow Your Franchise (GYF) IV Certification Course
25th – 26th November 2017
VISTANA Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
A training program design to impart the knowledge on methods on sales and marketing to international prospects
Grow Your Franchise Certification Course is an exclusive offering that provides participants a comprehensive look at the sales and marketing aspects of a franchise business.
Participants gain critical insight, practical knowledge, and analytical skills required to succeed in marketing a franchise business. The program combines experienced speaker with focused case studies and expert guest speakers to address major topics germane to marketing and sales planning, legal preparation, suitable sales channels, sales leads and preparing for international exhibition.
The program is designed to maximize the transfer of knowledge on international franchise management with a combination of lecture, case studies and expert guest speakers. Participants will work in small groups to analyse case studies and will be assess through simple assessment test to gauge their understanding during the 2-days course
This course is designed specifically for franchisor, master franchisee, franchise and IP consultant, and franchise lawyers.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- To be able to identify potential investors criteria
- To be able to prepare, manage and attract franchise buyers via Trade Exhibition
- To be able to attract prospect to buy franchise business
Participants will gain critical insight, practical knowledge, and analytical skills required to succeed in international franchising. The program address major topics germane to international franchising including
- Legal and Regulatory Environment,
- Market Research,
- Franchise Relationship
- Strategic Planning,
- International Supply Chain,
- Financing International Expansion and
- System Support.
- Potential Franchisor
For more information, please contact Zainal (email@example.com) & amirul (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 03-2697 1557
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Course fee: Fee is inclusive of training materials, refreshment, luncheon and certificate of completion (issued upon 100% attendance) per participant.
- Course registration and confirmation: A company can registered more than 4 person. Official Purchase Order or duly completed registration form and payment MUST be received and accepted by MFA before 1 Nov 2017. MFA will release the booking if the course fee is not paid by 2 Nov 2017. Invoice will be provided for payment purposes. Course confirmation and Course Brief Note will then be sent.
- Refund: For Paid Registrations: i) 30 days before course: Full refund or transferable ii) 14 days before course: Refund minus 40% admin fee or transferable iii) Less than 14 days before course: No refund but transferable iv) No show: No refund and not transferable.
- Training venue: Training will be conducted at Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur unless otherwise advised.
- Class size: No more than 25 participants per class.
- Cancellation and postponement policy: Cancellation must be given in writing by the training participant two weeks in advance, which must be acknowledged by MFA to be valid. Courses can be postponed only once by the training participant. A penalty of 25% of course fees will be levied each time a course is postponed subsequently.
- Course cancellation: MFA reserves the right to cancel the course due to any unforeseen circumstances. MFA is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement and losses resulting from course scheduling change or cancellations at any time.
- Others: Strictly no observer(s) is (are) allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.