Date(s) - 17/02/2016
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) together with the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism (MDTCC) and Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) will be organizing a briefing session on Enhanced Franchise Development Program (EFDP) & Services Export Fund (SEF).
ENHANCED FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (EFDP)
EFDP is an enhancement program for the existing Franchise Development Program (FDP). The main focus of EFDP will be on to nurture and encourage more franchise exports to foreign countries.
Activities of EFDP
The prime focus of EFDP will be to raise franchise export and Malaysia franchise brands internationally by assisting export-ready franchisor to expand their franchise business globally. For 2016, the main activities will be deployed such as:
- Financial Assistance On Intellectual Property (IP) Registration
- Financial Assistance On Franchise Agreement (FA) Development,
- Pre-market Entry Market Research,
- International Franchise Management (IFM) Training Programs
- Sell Your Franchise (SYF) Training Programs
- Teleconferencing Facilities
- Interpreter Assistance
- Trade Mission Assistance
- Business Matching
- International Market Updates
SERVICES EXPORT FUND (SEF)
SEF provides assistance to Malaysian Service Providers (MSPs) to undertake activities to expand and venture into the international market. The assistance is extended in the form of reimbursable grant. Eligible activities are :
- to promote Malaysian expertise in specific services areas overseas
- to cover related cost in rendering services for projects abroad
- establishment of physical commercial presence/office overseas
- supplying Made in Malaysia products for Malaysian projects abroad
Therefore, we would like to invite Malaysian franchisor to take this golden opportunity to get information on the incentives offered. The details of this program are as follows:-
Date : 17 February (Wednesday)
Venue : Dewan Perdana, 6th Floor, West Wing, Menara MATRADE
Time : 9.00 a.m – 12.30 p.m
For further information, please contact Mr. Abdullah Abu , Nor Solehah Aqilah at 03-2697 1557 ext 113 or email to email@example.com .
Bookings are closed for this event.