If you lose all over again you double your bet again and keep repeating the doubling process and soon you hit a win and then resume your original bet Slots Master
Franchise Highlight

Spire survey: Australians love to go out to eat Malaysian diet

Putrajaya, 7 August 2018,

Akila Zhanli, an analyst at Spire Research and Consulting, the world’s leading research and consulting firm, said that Australia is the most popular country in the world.

She said that in the past two decades, Australians have developed the habit of “going out to eat out”. As many as two-thirds of the population over the age of 14 will go out at least once a month.

She said that the average personal consumption of casual dining is between 10 and 20 Australian dollars, Fine Dining is 80 Australian dollars per person, fast food is 15 Australian dollars per person, and coffee is 3 to 6 Australian dollars per person. As for snacks or desserts. It costs 7 to 15 Australian dollars per person.

She was present at the symposium hosted by the Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) in conjunction with the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs on “Reporting on the latest developments in the international market: opportunities and challenges in Melbourne, Australia”.

The retail industry accounts for 26% of the franchise sector

In the Australian franchise sector, the retail industry’s franchise accounted for the majority, accounting for 26%, followed by the accommodation and catering services industry, accounting for 15.2% of the total.

She said that Australia’s most popular retail products are clothing and catering, accounting for 10.8% of the total.

She pointed out that the Australian state has a total of 1,089 business franchisors, 90% of which are local brands, and the remaining 10% are foreign brands.

At present, Australia’s online retail platforms include promotional network Oz Bargain, Amazon Prime, Australia’s largest home entertainment retailer JB Hi-Fi, Australia’s online shopping platform Kogan.com.

She was present at the symposium hosted by the Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) in conjunction with the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs on “Reporting on the latest developments in the international market: opportunities and challenges in Melbourne, Australia”.

8.8.2018 1

Source: Business Circle

Full Article: https://www.bcapp.my/article/spire%E8%B0%83%E6%9F%A5-%E6%BE%B3%E6%B4%B2%E4%BA%BA%E6%9C%80%E7%88%B1%E5%87%BA%E5%A4%96%E7%94%A8%E9%A4%90-%E5%A4%A7%E9%A9%AC%E9%A5%AE%E9%A3%9F%E5%8F%AF%E8%BF%9B%E5%86%9B%E6%BE%B3%E6%B4%B2

  • 8.8.2018 1