EFDP 2023 TRADE MISSIONS:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The company must be an ordinary and a valid member of MFA.
- The company had already expanded to at least one (1) country.
- It is mandatory for the company to attend the International Market Update Session (IMUS).
- The company had participated in the Franchise International Malaysia (FIM) at least once (1).
- Only export-ready franchisors will be given priority to participate in every trade missions.
- RM1,000 refundable security deposit will be charged upon confirmation.
- The security deposit can be carried forward to the next Trade Missions.
- The company must provide the copy of each document required in (1) and (2).
- Cancellation made by the company:
- Please provide an official reason for the cancellation with a written email to MFA.
- A 50% refundable deposit on the payment paid three (3) months prior to the event timeline.
- DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE if the cancellation is made two (2) months before the event date.
- Two (2) consecutive cancellations will caused the company to be banned for the next trade mission.
- Cancellation made by the organizer:
- The organizer shall provide reasons for the exhibition postponement or cancellation.
- In event of postponement, there would not be any refund. Another suitable date would be informed.
- In event of cancellation of the trade mission, the organizer shall refund part payment less administrative cost.
- Force Majeure/Emergency Situations:
In force majeure situations, extreme incidents that would have a profound effect or result in the cancellation of the trade missions such as war, riot and pandemic strikes or anything beyond the organizer’s capabilities, the organizer would not be held.
*MFA has the right to change the terms without prior notice in event of business exigencies.