1. ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER (Based at Puchong)
- Overall responsible for marketing function of outlets in Malaysia.
- Conduct market research to get insight on market trends and guests’ preferences and integrate research findings in developing the yearly marketing plan of each Brand.
- Interpret data obtained to produce results useful in identifying a target market, price positioning and demand of a product, etc.
- Lead and monitor the launches of national marketing plans, various public relations, promotions and celebrations events in achieving objectives of delivering good value products/meals, improving brand image and increasing public awareness.
- Work closely with operations team to initiate and develop local store marketing (LSM) activities for corporate-owned restaurants to drive increase in sales revenue and exploring new market opportunities.
- Manage special events such as sponsorship, opening of new outlets, launching of new products, or other activities effectively to gain public attention through various media publicity.
- Oversee the design, editing and publication of promotional materials. Handle and coordinate all marketing collaterals required in a timely manner.
- Liaise with suppliers, partners and related marketing agencies to ensure successful implementation of marketing activities.
- Track and report of promotional activities, department budgets and expenses to meet/exceed revenue expectation set, social media/google review target and to stay within the marketing budget set.
- Team player, written and spoken language level minimum good, creative and good with ideation initiatives.
- Preferable Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience with a minimum of 2-3 years spent in managerial/supervisory capacity.
- Experience in F&B company with proven results from personal involvement in generating revenue through marketing campaign and protecting image of the Brands in a must.
- Connected to industry trends, aware of economic situation, understand the competitive landscape, operations need, and business strategy related to the industry.
- Ability to analyse and present data in an impactful and convincing manner.
- Excellent presentation, verbal & written communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, well-organized, creative and resourceful team player with excellent time management in prioritizing multiple projects and meet timeline even with limited resources.
- Travelling to restaurants within Malaysia is required, when necessary.
2. HEAD of FRANCHISING BUSINESS
Main selling points:
- Expanding to new markets aggressively
- Casual & Caring culture
- Opportunity for overseas travel
We are a restaurant chain with over 30 years of history and several successful Halal Korean/Asian and Korean/Western brands. Currently present in multiple countries with close to 80 corporate owned, joint venture and franchise outlets; and more in the pipeline. If you are a leader who enjoy challenges and passionate about F&B industry, we invite you to explore this career opportunity by submitting your job application online.
You will spearhead efforts to expand our brand names and open outlets in new markets outside Malaysia, by driving franchise business development while leveraging on our existing infrastructure and capabilities. You will have the opportunity to share your expert knowledge of potential markets with top management, providing advice on business opportunities and strategies. In this role, you are responsible for end to end franchise business, starting from sourcing for new market and franchisee till the successful opening of franchise outlet. The scope of work includes, but not limited to negotiating franchise terms & conditions and drafting Franchise Agreements. Liaise with potential franchisees, ensuring compliance to local legal requirements throughout the franchising period. As the bridge in the franchisor-franchisee relationship, you will foster strong and effective cooperation and communication as well as lead regular business reviews with franchisees to increase operational efficiency. Additionally, you will be in charge of monitoring, executing, and managing the expansion, renewal, and termination of the franchisor-franchisee business relationship.
This position requires an individual who has hands-on supervision experience with operations, market expansion, finance, and business strategy in the F&B sector – with proven results in growing the sales and profitability of the business. You should be connected to industry trends and be able to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, being comfortable with analytical thinking in decision making and possessing the leadership qualities to coach and motivate at all levels. We are on the lookout for a professional business person with a strong work ethic who is result oriented, energetic, resourceful and is willing to travel frequently. Those who have travelled or done business development in various countries in Asia and/or Middle- east is a plus.
The person need to contact for any further information:-
Name: Ms. Jansline Yew
Position: HR Director
Mobile Number: +60 12-379 3383
Name: Ms. Adelynn
Mobile Number: +60 18-284 5083