Date(s) - 29/04/2017 - 30/04/2017
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
VISTANA HOTEL, KUALA LUMPUR
Kursus Pembangunan Francais bagi Francaisor (KPF)
29 – 30 April 2017
VISTANA Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Producing more franchisors are ready, competitive and viable in establishing a franchise system in Malaysia.
- Provide an overview of aspects of the development of a franchise system.
- Provide guidelines and will supply the franchisor in the form of a franchise system.
- Demonstrate the proper procedures in the franchise business register
- Creating prospective franchisees who understand the legal provisions of the franchise.
Who Should Attend
- An entrepreneur
- Participant that join Essential Franchise Training Course (KAPF)
- Would be-franchisor
- Franchise consultant who attended the Basic Course of Franchising
- Entrepreneurs, employees and consultants involved in the PPPFT required to attend this course.
- The program is proposed to be implemented by 1 sessions throughout 2017.
- The course will be held for 2 days.
The course content is as follows:
- Module 1 Mission & Goals Strengthening
- Module 2 Introduction to Franchise System Development In Malaysia
- Module 3 Setup In Franchise Business Development
- Module 4 Documenting Business Ideas Franchise
- Module 5 Development of Franchising System
- Module 6 Marketing & Business Management Franchise
- Module 7 Importance of Intellectual Property in the Franchise System
- Module 8 Relationships In Business Franchise
- Module 9 Allocation Law & Business Registration Franchise
|Non- Member||RM 1099|
*Inclusive 6% GST
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Course fee: Fee is inclusive of training materials, refreshment, luncheon and certificate of completion (issued upon 100% attendance) per participant.
- Course registration and confirmation: A company can registered more than 4 person. Official Purchase Order or duly completed registration form and payment MUST be received and accepted by MFA before 11 March 2017. MFA will release the booking if the course fee is not paid by 13 March 2017. Invoice will be provided for payment purposes. Course confirmation and Course Brief Note will then be sent.
- Refund: For Paid Registrations: i) 30 days before course: Full refund or transferable ii) 14 days before course: Refund minus 40% admin fee or transferable iii) Less than 14 days before course: No refund but transferable iv) No show: No refund and not transferable.
- Training venue: Training will be conducted at Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur unless otherwise advised.
- Class size: No more than 25 participants per class.
- Cancellation and postponement policy: Cancellation must be given in writing by the training participant two weeks in advance, which must be acknowledged by MFA to be valid. Courses can be postponed only once by the training participant. A penalty of 25% of course fees will be levied each time a course is postponed subsequently.
- Course cancellation: MFA reserves the right to cancel the course due to any unforeseen circumstances. MFA is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement and losses resulting from course scheduling change or cancellations at any time.
- Others: Strictly no observer(s) is (are) allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.