Date(s) - 13/12/2014 - 14/12/2014
8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Palm Seremban Hotel
Also known as: Kursus Asas Perniagaan Francais (KAPF)
Venue: Palm Seremban Hotel
Date: 13 December 2014 – 14 December 2014
CREATING ALTERNATIVES, PROMOTING OPPORTUNITIES, EMPOWERING KNOWLEDGE
As franchising has become a focal area in the development of entrepreneurs and as a strategy in business expansion, the training process has been highlighted as mandatory for new players who intend to venture into this business.
Of all the tasks that befall the new franchise entrepreneurs, perhaps none is as important as the role of training. If the brand is the heart of any great franchise, training is the physical conditioning that keeps that heart beating strongly and consistently. And just like keeping your heart in shape, training is something you may be tempted to push to the back burner, while you focus instead on everyday business. But in doing so, you run the risk that someday your heart may seize up on you.
A good training program will develop your franchisees, enhance the capability of the franchisee and identify next step of training needed by the franchisee. This program is essential especially franchisor/master franchisee/ would-be franchisor who would like to enhance or to develop its training program.
Therefore, the Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) with the cooperation of Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperative and Consumerism (MDTCC) and Perbadanan Nasional Berhad (PNS) will be organizing the following programs through the FranchiseDevelopment Program (FDP).
Join us now! You’ll find your money invested worth it!
Who should attend :
• Business Owners
• Potential Franchisors
• Franchise Consultants
• Master Franchisees
• Corporate Executives
• Business Consultants
• Potential Franchise Buyers
• Franchisors and Franchisees
• Intellectual Property Consultants
• Franchise Company Executives
• Lawyers and Accountants
|Investment (per person)|
|MFA Member||RM 750
|Non member||RM 900|
* Group discount : 3 person register will get 5% discount
* Combo-course get special rate
Payment Options :
1. Payment by cheque
· Made payable to PERSATUAN FRANCAIS MALAYSIA / MALAYSIAN FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION
· Please indicates invoice number and company name at the back of cheque and send it to MFA
· For outstation cheque, please include commissions
2. Payment by direct credit / bank in :
· Maybank Account No : 5640 – 1670 – 9808
· Please fax transaction details that indicates invoice number and company name at 03-2697 1559 for payment confirmation
3. Payment by credit card / debit card upon registration
Malaysia Franchise Association,
1st Floor Wisma Motor,
339, Jln. Tuanku Abd. Rahman
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2697 1557 ext 115 Fax: 03-2697 1559
Bookings are closed for this event.