Date(s) - 29/11/2014
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Kelab Golf Seri Selangor
Venue: Banquet Hall, Seri Selangor Golf Club
Date: 29 November 2014(Saturday)
CREATING ALTERNATIVES, PROMOTING OPPORTUNITIES, EMPOWERING KNOWLEDGE
As one of the earliest countries in the world to adopt franchise focused laws and regulations, the Malaysian Government has sent a positive message to the global franchise community of its seriousness in promoting franchising. Malaysia is also considered as one of the highly regulated markets with a comprehensive franchise law that regulates the franchise operations at every level.
This seminar is intended to provide an overall view of the current legal landscape and regime for franchising in Malaysia, ranging from the franchise law experts, the franchise industry players to the regulators and facilitators
This seminar will touch on the impact of the amended Franchise Act 2012 to the franchisors, franchisees and the franchise industry as a whole.
Who should attend?
Investment (per person)
MFA Member RM 70 special rate
Non member RM 150 special rate
1. Payment by cheque:
– Made payable to Persatuan Francais Malaysia / Malaysian Franchise Association.
– Please indicates invoice number and company name at the back of cheque and send it to MFA.
– For outstation cheque please include commissions.
2. Payment by direct credit / bank in:
– Maybank Account: 5640-1670-9808
– Please fax transaction details that indicates invoice number and company name at 03-2697 1559 for payment confimation.
3. Payment by credit card / debit card upon registration.
Malaysia Franchise Association,
1st Floor Wisma Motor,
339, Jln. Tuanku Abd. Rahman
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2697 1557 ext 115 Fax: 03-2697 1559
Bookings are closed for this event.