Date(s) - 26/09/2015 - 27/09/2015
8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Program : Essential of Franchise Business Training Program for Would be Franchisor
Date : 26 – 27 September 2015
Location : Kuala Lumpur
CREATING ALTERNATIVES, PROMOTING OPPORTUNITIES, EMPOWERING KNOWLEDGE
As franchising has become a focal area in the development of entrepreneurs and as a strategy in business expansion, the training process has been highlighted as mandatory for new players who intend to venture into this business.
Of all the tasks that befall the new franchise entrepreneurs, perhaps none is as important as the role of training. If the brand is the heart of any great franchise, training is the physical conditioning that keeps that heart beating strongly and consistently. And just like keeping your heart in shape, training is something you may be tempted to push to the back burner, while you focus instead on everyday business. But in doing so, you run the risk that someday your heart may seize up on you.
This training program is intended to acquaint entrepreneurs with franchise business concept and business expansion opportunities. To share critical aspects of franchising and equip would -be franchisor with the necessary tools before embarking on a franchise venture.
Therefore, the Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) with the cooperation of Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperative and Consumerism (MDTCC) will be organizing the following programs through the Franchise Development Program (FDP).
Join us now! You’ll find your money invested worth it!
Who should attend :
• Business Owners
• Potential Franchisors
• Franchise Consultants
• Master Franchisees
• Corporate Executives
• Business Consultants
• Potential Franchise Buyers
• Franchisors and Franchisees
• Intellectual Property Consultants
• Franchise Company Executives
• Lawyers and Accountants
|Investment (per person)|
|MFA Member||RM 950
|Non member||RM 1050|
*Price excluded 6% GST charge
Payment Options :
1. Payment by cheque
· Made payable to PERSATUAN FRANCAIS MALAYSIA / MALAYSIAN FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION
· Please indicates invoice number and company name at the back of cheque and send it to MFA
· For outstation cheque, please include commissions
2. Payment by direct credit / bank in :
· Maybank Account No : 5640 – 1670 – 9808
· Please fax transaction details that indicates invoice number and company name at 03-2697 1559 for payment confirmation
Malaysia Franchise Association,
1st Floor Wisma Motor,
339, Jln. Tuanku Abd. Rahman
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2697 1557 ext 115 Fax: 03-2697 1559
Bookings are closed for this event.