To develop effective promotion packages and strategy, promote variety of organization’s program, achieve sales target and maintain good relationship with members, government and corporate agencies.
- To get sponsorship and participants for MFA activities as per target.
MFA Activities : Trade Exhibition, Conference, Annual Dinner, Media Events, Award Ceremonies, Golf Events, Event Launches, Networking Events Training & Others.
- To arrange and promote MFA activities to all potential client with right target
- To provide after sales service
- To provide input and assistance to Creative Team to produce marketing materials and literature.
- To update and maintain an accurate marketing, sales and sponsorship database.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Minimum possess Diploma / Degree in Marketing / Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 year experience in sales / marketing / related field of work.
- Excellent communication & writing skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Creative, aggressive, proactive, dynamic and result oriented.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Required Skill (s) : Microsoft Office and knowledge on graphic design software is a bonus.
- Posses own transport.
Interested applicants are encouraged to write-in or e-mail with detailed resume, expected salary and a non-returnable passport-sized photograph to the following address before 30st August 2014.
Malaysian Franchise Association
1st Floor, Wisma Motor
339, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
50100 Kuala Lumpur
(Only short listed candidate will be notified)