MALAYSIA FRANCHISE AWARDS 2019
The Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) is proud to present the Malaysia Franchise Awards 2019. This prestigious award offers a valuable opportunity for franchise entrepreneurs to be recognized as the year’s best franchise players. Malaysia Franchise Awards program was first introduced in 1997 with the aim to give recognition and encouragement to the success and contribution to those involved in the development of national franchise.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Nominations will be disqualified if the Terms and Conditions and entry requirements are not met.
- Nominations that are incomplete and/or received post-deadline will be rejected.
- If any information, document and report provided by the nominees is subsequently discovered to be fraudulent or false or if there is a material misstatement or omission, the nomination will be disqualified.
- The organizer has an authority to revoke any award given if there is any information, documentation and report is not valid.
- The organizer may request further information, documentation and report or make visits to authenticate the information, documentation and information provided. Nominees should be prepared to make the information, documentation and report available if necessary.
- The nomination form must be signed off by the designated duty authorized officer of the company.
- All submitted materials will not be returned and shall remain the property of the organizer.
- The organizer will not be responsible for nomination damaged or lost through the post or electronic email. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
- The organizer reserves the right to use company’s general information and company’s logo provided by the nominees alike in all publications related to the Awards.
- All information, documentation and report will be treated as private and confidential and will not be disclosed to any party.
- The organizer has set a standard of awards evaluation and quality for each competing category. Therefore, the organizer has the right to with hold the award for the year if there is no qualifying nominee.
- Only the finalists and the winners of the awards will be announced during the Malaysia Franchise Awards Night 2019.
- Finalists are advised to reserve their table(s) or seat(s )for the event.
- The organizer’s decision is final. No appeal will be entertained. The nominees shall not resort to court proceedings to review the organizer decision.