Date(s) - 26/01/2022
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
SEMINAR AKTA FRANCAI S (FRANCHISE ACT) 1998
Venue : Kuala Lumpur
Date : 10th November 2021
CREATING ALTERNATIVES, PROMOTING OPPORTUNITIES, EMPOWERING KNOWLEDGE
To generate understanding more to franchise player and agencies involved on the Franchise Act 1998.
The objectives are:
- Provides clarification on the provisions in the Franchise Act 1998 as well as its implementation in the franchise industry
- Provide exposure and understanding to franchisees on the importance of the Franchise Act 1998
- Obtain feedback from franchise sector players on its allocation as well as the impact on franchisors, franchisees and industry as whole
- Ensure that franchisees receive appropriate benefits from the Franchise Act 1998
Therefore, the Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) with the cooperation of Ministry of Domestic Trade And Consumer Affairs (MDTCA) will be organizing the following programs through the Franchise Development Program (FDP).
Join us now! You’ll find your money invested worth it!
Who should attend:
Intellectual Property & Franchise Consultants
Potential Franchise Buyers
Franchise Company Executives
Lawyers and Accountants & Others
|Group (3 pax)||RM807.30|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Course fee: Fee is inclusive of PDF training slide presentation and certificate of completion per participant.
- Course registration and confirmation: A company can registered more than 4 person. Official Purchase Order or duly completed registration form and payment MUST be received and accepted by MFA before 5th Nov 2021. MFA will release the booking if the course fee is not paid by 8th Nov 2021. Invoice will be provided for payment purposes. Course confirmation and Course Brief Note will then be sent.
- Refund: For Paid Registrations: i) 30 days before course: Full refund or transferable ii) 14 days before course: Refund minus 40% admin fee or transferable iii) Less than 14 days before course: No refund but transferable iv) No show: No refund and not transferable.
- Training venue: Training will be conducted through Zoom version unless otherwise advised.
- Class size: Up to 30 persons and above
- Cancellation and postponement policy: Cancellation must be given in writing by the training participant two weeks in advance, which must be acknowledged by MFA to be valid. Courses can be postponed only once by the training participant. A penalty of 25% of course fees will be levied each time a course is postponed subsequently.
- Course cancellation: MFA reserves the right to cancel the course due to any unforeseen circumstances. MFA is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement and losses resulting from course scheduling change or cancellations at any time.
- Others: Strictly no observer(s) is (are) allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.