Date(s) - 28/09/2019 - 29/09/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 am
ESSENTIALS OF FRANCHISING COURSE – September 2019
Date : 28th – 29th September 2019
Venue : Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
This course is all about how to franchise your business and expand your brand nationally across your country / territory. The basic every potential & start-up franchisor & franchisee should know before venture into franchise business.There are many business owners out there who wish to expand, and this course looks at franchising as the vehicle to make this happen.
Who should attend this course?
- For those already have a business and would like to grow it by franchising.
- For Established franchisor/ Master Franchisee with new staff who need some franchise training in order to be job ready.
- For those who are looking to buy a franchise and need to build knowledge to make a well-informed investment decision
This two (2) days course will give you an understanding of:
- The main franchise business elements
- Franchising In Malaysia
- Self Evaluation : Is Franchising Right for you?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of franchising;
- Fees and royalties applicable in franchising;
- Legal Aspect in Franchising
- IP in Franchising
|Category||Individual (RM)||Group of 3 (RM)|
Term of Payment:
- 50% payment upon confirmation
- 50% payment one week before the training (20th Sept 2019)
- Full payment required for any confirmation after 20th Sept 2019
Cheque / bank draft / online transfer/ cash deposit
All payment shall be made to:
- Persatuan Francais Malaysia / Malaysian Franchise Association
- Beneficiary Bank : Malayan Banking Berhad
- Account Number : 5640-1670-9808
- Bank Address : Menara Maybank, 100 Jalan Tun Perak, 50050 Kuala Lumpur
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Course fee: Fee is inclusive of training materials, refreshment, luncheon and certificate of completion (issued upon 100% attendance) per participant.
- Course registration and confirmation: A company can registered more than 4 person. Official Purchase Order or duly completed registration form and payment MUST be received and accepted by MFA before 20 September 2019. MFA will release the booking if the course fee is not paid by 20 September 2019. Invoice will be provided for payment purposes. Course confirmation and Course Brief Note will then be sent.
- Refund: For Paid Registrations: i) 30 days before course: Full refund or transferable ii) 14 days before course: Refund minus 40% admin fee or transferable iii) Less than 14 days before course: No refund but transferable iv) No show: No refund and not transferable.
- Training venue: Training will be conducted at Istana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur unless otherwise advised.
- Class size: No more than 30 participants per class.
- Cancellation and postponement policy: Cancellation must be given in writing by the training participant two weeks in advance, which must be acknowledged by MFA to be valid. Courses can be postponed only once by the training participant. A penalty of 25% of course fees will be levied each time a course is postponed subsequently.
- Course cancellation: MFA reserves the right to cancel the course due to any unforeseen circumstances. MFA is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement and losses resulting from course scheduling change or cancellations at any time.
- Others: Strictly no observer(s) is (are) allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.