If you lose all over again you double your bet again and keep repeating the doubling process and soon you hit a win and then resume your original bet Slots Master
Franchise Highlight

Where should I register as Rof ( Registrar of Franchise)?

Rof(Registrar of Franchise) registration should be done at Franchise Development Division, Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism (KPDNKK)

Posted in: Membership