Date(s) – 18/06/2022 – 19/06/2022
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
SMART FRANCHISING INVESTMENT COURSE
Date : 18th – 19th June 2022
Venue : MFA Training Room, Boulevard Business Park, Jln Kuching
Fee : RM999.00 (Member Price – RM799.00)
CREATING ALTERNATIVES, PROMOTING OPPORTUNITIES, EMPOWERING KNOWLEDGE
As franchising has become a focal area in the development of entrepreneurs and as a strategy in business expansion, the training is to provide to entrepreneurs on the basic aspects of the franchise system and methods of evaluating the viability a franchise business in preparation for them to become a franchisee.
The objectives are:
- Provide guidance and preparation of prospective franchisee before operate their chosen franchise business
- Shows the proper procedures for acknowledgement before signing the requirements needed
To participate in this course must first attended an Essential of Franchising Basic Course (KAPF)
A good training program will develop your franchise knowledge and preparation to start up your own operation in franchise industry.
Therefore, the Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) with the cooperation of Ministry of Domestic Trade And Consumer Affairs (MDTCA) will be organizing the following programs through the Franchise Development Program (FDP).
Join us now! You’ll find your money invested worth it!
Who should attend:
Intellectual Property & Franchise Consultants
Potential Franchise Buyers
Franchise Company Executives
Lawyers and Accountants & Others
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Course fee: Fee is inclusive of Meals for 2 days, manual module and certificate.
- Course registration and confirmation: A company can registered more than 4 person. Official Purchase Order or duly completed registration form and payment MUST be received and accepted by MFA before 13th June 2022. MFA will release the booking if the course fee is not paid by 16th June 2022. Invoice will be provided for payment purposes.
- Refund: For Paid Registrations: i) 30 days before course: Full refund or transferable ii) 14 days before course: Refund minus 40% admin fee or transferable iii) Less than 14 days before course: No refund but transferable iv) No show: No refund and not transferable.
- Training venue: At MFA Training Room, Boulevard Business Park, Jln Kuching
- Class size: Up to 30 persons and above
- Cancellation and postponement policy: Cancellation must be given in writing by the training participant two weeks in advance, which must be acknowledged by MFA to be valid. Courses can be postponed only once by the training participant. A penalty of 25% of course fees will be levied each time a course is postponed subsequently.
- Course cancellation: MFA reserves the right to cancel the course due to any unforeseen circumstances. MFA is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement and losses resulting from course scheduling change or cancellations at any time.
- Others: Strictly no observer(s) is (are) allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.