Date(s) – 06/08/2022 – 07/08/2022
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
FRANCHISE CONSULTANT COURSE
Date : 6th – 7th Aug 2022
Venue : Kuala Lumpur
Fee : RM1,199.00
CREATING ALTERNATIVES, PROMOTING OPPORTUNITIES, EMPOWERING KNOWLEDGE
To produce more competent business consultants and franchise brokers to provide guidance to entrepreneurs to support government’s efforts in enhancing the development of the franchise industry in Malaysia.
The objectives are:
- Provides exposure to the franchise consultants on preparation of proposal papers, drafting concepts and developing systems to develop a franchise business
- Provide disclosure to the franchise consultants about the policy provided by the government
To participate in this course, a franchise consultant must first attend the franchise course basic first and included attend other advance courses as:
- Program Development for Would be Franchisor Course
- Preparation of Would be Franchisee Course
A good training program will develop your franchisee knowledge, your understanding more on how you can guide business entrepreneurs into franchise and help them to develop their franchise system better.
Therefore, the Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) with the cooperation of Ministry of Domestic Trade And Consumer Affairs (MDTCA) will be organizing the following programs through the Franchise Development Program (FDP).
Join us now! You’ll find your money invested worth it!
Who should attend:
Intellectual Property & Franchise Consultants
Franchise Company Executives
Lawyers and Accountants & Others
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Course fee: Fee is inclusive of meals, course equipment, and certificate.
- Course registration and confirmation: A company can registered more than 4 person. Official Purchase Order or duly completed registration form and payment MUST be received and accepted by MFA before 3rd Aug 22. MFA will release the booking if the course fee is not paid by 3rd Aug 2022. Invoice will be provided for payment purposes. Course confirmation and Course Brief Note will then be sent.
- Refund: For Paid Registrations: i) 30 days before course: Full refund or transferable ii) 14 days before course: Refund minus 40% admin fee or transferable iii) Less than 14 days before course: No refund but transferable iv) No show: No refund and not transferable.
- Training venue: Training will be conducted at Kuala Lumpur
- Class size: 30 paxs
- Cancellation and postponement policy: Cancellation must be given in writing by the training participant two weeks in advance, which must be acknowledged by MFA to be valid. Courses can be postponed only once by the training participant. A penalty of 25% of course fees will be levied each time a course is postponed subsequently.
- Course cancellation: MFA reserves the right to cancel the course due to any unforeseen circumstances. MFA is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement and losses resulting from course scheduling change or cancellations at any time.
- Others: Strictly no observer(s) is (are) allowed.1
Bookings are closed for this event.