Date(s) – 26/09/2020 – 27/09/2020
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
ESSENTIALS OF FRANCHISING COURSE – WOULD BE FRANCHISOR
Venue : MFA Training Centre, Level 3
Date : 26th – 27th September 2020
CREATING ALTERNATIVES, PROMOTING OPPORTUNITIES, EMPOWERING KNOWLEDGE
As franchising has become a focal area in the development of entrepreneurs and as a strategy in business expansion, the training process has been highlighted as mandatory for more local business owner who are ready, competitive and viable in strengthening the franchise system in Malaysia.
The objectives are:
- Provides exposure to the development aspects of a franchise business system.
- Provide guidance and preparation of prospective franchisors in the development of a franchise system
- Shows the proper procedures for registering a franchise business
- Create prospective franchisees who understand the provisions of the franchise law.
To participate in this course, a franchise entrepreneur / consultant must first attend the franchise course basic first. Participation targets include:
- Have a franchisor / consultant who has attended the franchise basic course
- Entrepreneurs, employees and consultants involved under PPPFT are required to attend this course
A good training program will develop your franchisees, enhance the capability of the franchisee and identify next step of training needed by the franchisee. This program is essential especially franchisor/master franchisee/ would-be franchisor/ franchise consultant who would like to enhance or to develop its training program.
Therefore, the Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) with the cooperation of Ministry of Domestic Trade And Consumer Affairs (MDTCA) will be organizing the following programs through the Franchise Development Program (FDP).
Join us now! You’ll find your money invested worth it!
Who should attend:
Intellectual Property & Franchise Consultants
Potential Franchise Buyers
Franchise Company Executives
Lawyers and Accountants & Others
|Group (3 pax)||RM2,565|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Course fee: Fee is inclusive of training materials, refreshment, luncheon and certificate of completion (issued upon 100% attendance) per participant.
- Course registration and confirmation: A company can registered more than 4 person. Official Purchase Order or duly completed registration form and payment MUST be received and accepted by MFA before 22nd September 2020. MFA will release the booking if the course fee is not paid by 16 24th September 2020. Invoice will be provided for payment purposes. Course confirmation and Course Brief Note will then be sent.
- Refund: For Paid Registrations: i) 30 days before course: Full refund or transferable ii) 14 days before course: Refund minus 40% admin fee or transferable iii) Less than 14 days before course: No refund but transferable iv) No show: No refund and not transferable.
- Training venue: Training will be conducted at MFA Training Centre, Level 3, MFA Boulevard Business Park unless otherwise advised.
- Class size: No more than 20 participants per class.
- Cancellation and postponement policy: Cancellation must be given in writing by the training participant two weeks in advance, which must be acknowledged by MFA to be valid. Courses can be postponed only once by the training participant. A penalty of 25% of course fees will be levied each time a course is postponed subsequently.
- Course cancellation: MFA reserves the right to cancel the course due to any unforeseen circumstances. MFA is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement and losses resulting from course scheduling change or cancellations at any time.
- Others: Strictly no observer(s) is (are) allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.