Date(s) – 14/05/2022 – 15/05/2022
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
ESSENTIALS OF FRANCHISING COURSE (KAPF)
Venue : MFA Training Room, Boulevard Business Park
Date : 14th – 15th May 2022
CREATING ALTERNATIVES, PROMOTING OPPORTUNITIES, EMPOWERING KNOWLEDGE
As franchising has become a focal area in the development of entrepreneurs and as a strategy in business expansion, the training process has been highlighted as mandatory for new players who intend to venture into this business.
Of all the tasks that befall the new franchise entrepreneurs, perhaps none is as important as the role of training. If the brand is the heart of any great franchise, training is the physical conditioning that keeps that heart beating strongly and consistently. And just like keeping your heart in shape, training is something you may be tempted to push to the back burner, while you focus instead on everyday business. But in doing so, you run the risk that someday your heart may seize up on you.
A good training program will develop your franchisees, enhance the capability of the franchisee and identify the next step of training needed by the franchisee. This program is essential especially franchisor/master franchisee/ would-be franchisor/would-be-franchisee who would like to enhance or to develop its training program.
Therefore, the Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) with the cooperation of the Ministry of Domestic Trade And Consumer Affairs (MDTCA) will be organizing the following programs through the Franchise Development Program (FDP).
Join us now! You’ll find your money invested worth it!
Who should attend:
Intellectual Property & Franchise Consultants
Potential Franchise Buyers
Franchisors and Franchisees
Franchise Company Executives
Lawyers and Accountants & Others
|Group (3 pax)||RM1,887.30|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Course fee: Fee is inclusive of training materials, refreshment, luncheon, and certificate of completion (issued upon 100% attendance) per participant.
- Course registration and confirmation: A company can register more than 4 person. Official Purchase Order or duly completed registration form and payment MUST be received and accepted by MFA before 09th May 2022. MFA will release the booking if the course fee is not paid by 13th May 2022. Invoice will be provided for payment purposes. Course confirmation and Course Brief Note will then be sent.
- Refund: For Paid Registrations: i) 30 days before the course: Full refund or transferable ii) 14 days before the course: Refund minus 40% admin fee or transferable iii) Less than 14 days before the course: No refund but transferable iv) No show: No refund and not transferable.
- Training venue: Training will be conducted at MFA Training Centre, Level 3, MFA Boulevard Business Park unless otherwise advised.
- Class size: No more than 25 participants per class.
- Cancellation and postponement policy: Cancellation must be given in writing by the training participant two weeks in advance, which must be acknowledged by MFA to be valid. Courses can be postponed only once by the training participant. A penalty of 25% of course fees will be levied each time a course is postponed subsequently.
- Course cancellation: MFA reserves the right to cancel the course due to any unforeseen circumstances. MFA is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangements and losses resulting from course scheduling changes or cancellations at any time.
- Others: Strictly no observer(s) is (are) allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.