Minimum Eligibility Criteria
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Incorporated under the Companies Act 1965.
- Franchisor (Section A) and Master Franchisee (Section B) must be registered under the Registrar of Franchise (RoF), MDTCC However, homegrown franchisor will be given more priority.
- Ordinary Member of Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA).
- At least 60% owned by Malaysian.
- An active franchise business entity with at least 12 months in operation with a latest Audited Financial Statements (for the most current financial year. e.g. 2014 financial statement ending 31 December 2014 for application in 2015)
- Annual sales turnover not exceeding RM20 million (based on the latest Audited Financial Statement)
- During selection period, priorities will be given to
- Private Limited company with annual sales turnover not exceeding RM20 million
- Bumiputera franchisor and master franchisee.