IPR – Performance Based Incentives (PBI) Table
|Pioneer||New International Franchisor||30%|
|Normal||Country 1||Covers maximum of RM10, 000 for each country or whichever is lower.|
- Pioneer Status
- New International Franchisor – Franchisor who had just penetrated its first international country.
- New Country – Franchisor who had just penetrated new country. (i.e Poland, Argentina)
- Reimbursement for Pioneer Status – Reimburse will be made for IP registration not exceed RM15,000.
- Application can be made for IP Registration made from 2012. However, a deduction of 5% will be given for registration made on 2012.
- List of new country can be found in MFA’s website (www.mfa.org.my), under FRANEX section.
- Franchisor shall be reimbursed, once the master franchisee / franchisee had commenced operation.
- Franchisor who have penetrated more than 5 countries shall not be eligible for this incentive.