- Must at least have one international outlet operated by appointed franchisee or master franchisee
- Franchisor is encourage to hire lawyer from MFA’s endorsed lawyers. These lawyers have an extensive international network. From 2016, all franchisors are required to only use MFA’s Pool of Lawyers.
- Agreement shall be a Franchise Agreement. Licensing and other Joint-Ventures agreement is not eligible.
- Franchisor may claim for Franchise Agreement from 2012. However a deduction of 5% will be given for registration made on 2012.
- Reimbursement value is based on quantum basis. (Please refer to the Performance Based Incentives (PBI) table)
- Outlet must be active and operational during reimbursement request is made. Franchisor must show proof of operational outlet (Audited Account, Management Account, Latest Receipts, Pictures, etc)
- Franchisor must submit original receipt for IP Registration. (Copies of receipt is unacceptable)
- A 5% processing fee will be deducted directly from reimbursement value.