- Malaysia-born woman wins awards in New York food show, gets a break with leading U.S. franchise
- Sarawak Family Run-and-Cycle Bintulu event calling for entries
- 7-Eleven boosts parents profit growth
- Jollibee makes debut in Macau
- Berjaya Food returns to black in fourth quarter
- CoolBlog rancang teroka pasaran ASEAN
What differentiate ordinary and associate membership in MFA?
- Ordinary member is a company that have register as franchise license holder and succesfully running their franchise business in Malaysia.
- Associate member is a company that have potential franchise business to be expanded
Posted in: Membership