Franchising has become the fastest growing method of business expansion worldwide. Prior embarking into the concept, ask yourself; what makes a successful franchise? If you are thinking about expanding your current business through franchising, or you are an early stage franchisor or would like to explore the potential, this program will provide the opportunity to learn from the leading experts in the field.
This training program will explore the tactical decisions made when expanding a business through franchising and discuss the ways in which franchising is the chosen business model for expansion.
The training program will answer questions like:-
Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) will organize a MFA Would Be Franchisor Course.
This training program is intended to acquaint entrepreneurs with franchise business concept and business expansion opportunities.
To share critical aspects of franchising to equip would be franchisor with the necessary tools before embarking on a franchise venture.
Who should attend?
|Investment (per person)|
|MFA Member||RM 700 special rate/ RM 800 normal price
|Non member||RM 880 special rate/ RM 950 normal price
* Register from 10/10/2011 until 30/11/2011 for special rate.
1. Payment by cheque:
- Made payable to Persatuan Francais Malaysia / Malaysian Franchise Association.
- Please indicates invoice number and company name at the back of cheque and send it to MFA.
- For outstation cheque please include commissions.
2. Payment by direct credit / bank in:
- Maybank Account: 5640-1670-9808
- Please fax transaction details that indicates invoice number and company name at 03-2697 1559 for payment confimation.
3. Payment by credit card / debit card upon registration.
Malaysia Franchise Association,
1st Floor Wisma Motor,
339, Jln. Tuanku Abd. Rahman
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2697 1557 Fax: 03-2697 1559